Terms of Service
The following terms apply to enrolment in all the trainings offered by EduPristine.
- We will specify the dates of Classroom and Online Trainings.
- EduPristine reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on notice. However, If any class is cancelled for which fees has been prepaid, EduPristine will refund the money, to a max. of the pre-paid amount. EduPristine's liability is limited to the amount pre-paid by the student
In case a candidate has not registered we hold no responsibility towards the Candidate.
Transfers, Refund, Cancellation and Postponement
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
Code of conduct of Delegates:
- Delegates shall act reasonably throughout the training. EduPristine may remove a Delegate from a course, where, in the opinion of the Trainer, which shall be final, the Delegate is behaving unreasonably.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Changes to this agreement:
- EduPristine reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. EduPristine may modify these terms and conditions on written/email notice. The modified terms and conditions will apply to your enrolment.